James S. of Millers Creek, North Carolina
James was the winner of the first Smith Mountain Lake Getaway Sweepstakes and will be enjoying a prize package worth $2,500!
His name drawn at random from 5,861 eligible entries, which came in from 45 states, plus Washington, D.C. Thank you to all who entered!
Scroll down to see the awesome prizes donated by Chamber members!
SML Getaway Sweepstakes Grand Prize Includes:
Round of golf for two, pickleball class and use of fitness center courtesy of The Mariners Club
- No purchase necessary to win.
- $2,500 prize package includes:
- Bridgewater Marina & Boat Rentals – One-day tritoon boat rental
- Mariners Landing Hospitality – 2-night stay at Mariners Landing Resort
- Serafina Spa – 60 minute couples massage
- Smith Mountain Lake Coffee House - $25 gift certificate
- Old Oak Café – $25 gift certificate
- Jake’s Place – $25 gift certificate
- Mango’s – $25 gift certificate
- Blackwater Café – $25 gift certificate
- Mariners Landing – $25 gift certificate
- The Mariners Club - Recreation Package: Round of golf for two, pickleball class and use of fitness center
- National D-Day Memorial – Admission for two
- Virginia Dare Cruises – Admission for two
- Gifts Ahoy - $25 gift certificate
- JollyJen Photography - 45-minute couples photo shoot
- Prize package must be redeemed between Sept 7, 2021 and Dec. 31, 2021. Excludes Wine Festival Weekend, Sept. 24-26, 2021.
- To enter contestants must complete the form located at http://business.visitsmithmountainlake.com/form/view/22078 by midnight on May 2, 2021.
- Random drawing will be held by the Smith Mountain Lake Regional Chamber of Commerce after May 2, 2021, with winner announced and notified on May 17, 2021.
- Any taxes are responsibility of prize winner.
- Subject to availability.
- Package may not be redeemed for cash, resold or transferred.
- Limited to one entry per valid email address.
- Any perceived attempts at stuffing will be disqualified.
- By entering you grant the Smith Mountain Lake Regional Chamber of Commerce permission to enroll you in email communications. You may opt out at any time.
- Before the prize drawing is conducted all entries received through the page above will be combined with entries from other media outlets also promoting the contest.
- Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received.
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.